Nearly a month with no new blog post? Yikes! I am sorry, darlings! Time has just gotten away from me, with family vacation (camping), working on school projects, going to the gym, and just enjoying the time off from work. I have written a load of words this summer, something close to 20,000, which is pretty good considering I don’t sit in front of the computer all day long.
So now here it is, a month since the last post, and I have no idea what to write. I’d like to do another video blog (know how you all love them!). I have a few topics in mind, and I’ll put it to a vote. Would you like to hear about:
– Big publishers vs. small publishers: what’s the diff?
– What is ‘indie’ publishing and why is it not the same as ‘self’ publishing?
– How do you write a book? (meaning me, how do I write a book. A ‘day in the life’ kind of thing.)
– What is ‘genre’ writing and why do I care?
– How not to date your writing. Which is about how to keep your writing from seeming stale and outdated, not about taking your writing to dinner and a movie. Unless you’re into that.
– Another topic, leave in comments.
Make your choice in the comments, and the one with the most votes wins! (don’t worry, I probably will eventually do all of these, just want to mix it up a bit.)